Thursday, October 02, 2008

Daniel's surgery...



Daniel is having surgery (click on  "THIS" post for more info) tomorrow, Friday, at 11:30am. We have to be at UC Davis at 9:30am for all the "pre-op" stuff. Please keep him in your prayers. The surgery can take between 2-4 hours, depending on what they find when they get in there. Needless to say... Mommy and Daddy are more anxious than Daniel at this point... I will update tomorrow when I can! 

4 comments:

The Abbe Family Journey said...

We are thinking of you all today. My god watch over you all.

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Daniel and his parents are in our prayers today!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

It was great seeing you too! Your kiddos are so adorable. I loved how excited Daniel was...it's a big deal when Grandpa and Grandma come! Daniel will be in our prayers as he undergoes his surgery.

Melissa said...

Your family has been in my prayers this morning.