How exciting! I remember when I was a kid that getting a homemade costume ready for Halloween was simply the best. Have a great weekend. Karen V.
Very very cute and now you gave me an idea for Tinkerbelle shoes! :-)
I can't wait to see them in their outfits. I'm sure they are so excited about Halloween, my kids sure are.
Totally dig the Minnie Mouse ears :) She's going to be the cutest!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How exciting! I remember when I was a kid that getting a homemade costume ready for Halloween was simply the best. Have a great weekend. Karen V.
Very very cute and now you gave me an idea for Tinkerbelle shoes! :-)
I can't wait to see them in their outfits. I'm sure they are so excited about Halloween, my kids sure are.
Totally dig the Minnie Mouse ears :) She's going to be the cutest!
Post a Comment