Friday, October 31, 2008

Fun Night!

Naomi's first Knock and "trick or treat!" She quickly caught on! 

Right up there with candy... Parachute guy!

It did not rain on my cardboard creation! We had a great time at the "Trunk or Treat" Harvest Festival at church! You can't tell from the picture... but Daniel's headlights actually light up! And his candy got dropped right in his exhaust pipe! I secured a bag under-neath to catch all the goods! :) Minnie mouse loved dressing up and a big thank you to Shanna for the dress and to Tanya for the ears and Monica for the shoes! :) I did not have to do a thing for her costume!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!...They are too cute! The tractor is Great! Good work mom! And Minnie is just perfect for Naomi! Wish I had been there to experience everything first hand...miss you all! Love, Mom

The Abbe Family Journey said...

What a great job Sarah...wow is all I can say..that is way better then any store bought costume. The kids look sooo cute!!

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

FANTASTIC job on the costume! I hope you guys had fun! We went to a friend's house over on Heidi last night and so we stopped by your house, but you were still at the Harvest Festival :( Sorry we missed you...but we DID snag a piece of your candy :) Love you guys!

Melissa said...

Oh my goondess, they are too cute! I love their costumes. Glad you guys had a fun night.

Proudfoot Family said...

Great job on the costumes. Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Naomi you are so adorable! I like your Minnie Mouse dress! Daniel you look cute too! That is an awesome tractor costume! That is a cool place to drop your candy in!
I love you both...Stephanie :)

Magen said...

I love the costumes! I found your blog through another one and wanted to say hello. I love the tractor, my husband just made a homemade box Thomas the train, I love creative people!
take care

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Adorable costumes and kids too! The candy catcher in the tractor was such a great idea!

Can't wait to see you guys this week!