Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Who stole the cookie?


This is a picture I took... long after the crime! :)

Daniel & I made cookies today... yummy! After dinner I gave the kids each ONE cookie. As I was doing the dinner dishes, I saw Daniel finish HIS cookie, get down from his chair, walk around to Naomi's chair... reach up and steal HER cookie... and shoved the whole thing in his mouth at once! He had the guiltiest look on his face and a mouth full of cookie! Naomi was in shock and I had to bite my lip not to laugh out loud... I wish I had my camera to capture the look on his face! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your story...picture...and song are great! Remember the game we used to play..."Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar...Daniel stole the cookie from the cookie jar...who me?...yes, you!...couldn't be...then who?"
Love, Mom :)

The Abbe Family Journey said...

That's tooo funny.