Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Anyone else LOVE Christmas?

This is a "nothing to do with this post" picture... but cute, none-the-less! And yes, this is a picture taken on "Auto" and using a "flash!" Eech!

I know this song (God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Barenaked Ladies)  is WAY early... but it is a great version of a favorite Christmas song of mine! I actually have it on my iPod and listen to it all year! :)  
Just wondering if anyone else loves Christmas music as much as I do? I usually put my cd's in the car in Oct... and listen to them until Glenn MAKES me take them out (like sometime in March!!!)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE the holiday season. I'm always sad when it's over. Christmas seems to get better every year as my kids get a year older and are able to enjoy it even more.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder...only 91 days til Christmas...Here comes Santa Claus...here comes Santa Claus...
p.s. cute picture of my lil guy!
GiGi

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

I do love Christmas and it is even better now with Braiden, but I do have to tell you that I get annoyed that the Christmas stuff comes out after the Halloween stuff and they are already playing Christmas songs before Thanksgiving. Just a little pet peeve, so I will remind myself not to drive anywhere in the car with you until December :)

The Abbe Family Journey said...

Christmas is the best...I love the expressing Daniel has on his face.