Friday, September 19, 2008

Cheerios and Camping out...

Earlier today, Daniel came running down the hall. He was laughing and said Naomi had got the box of Cheerios out of the cupboard and poured them all out! Of course, I imagined a complete mess on the kitchen floor... nope! Actually, she had very carefully poured them all out onto a plate! :) Pretty good for a two year old! I was impressed and couldn't help but giggle! 


As for Daniel... He got a Cars tent and sleeping bag this summer... Tonight, we finally set up the tent! Guess where he is sleeping tonight?  He LOVES the movie Cars! He can recite lines from the movie and loves this song... sung in the movie by Rascal Flatts!

Oh... Even though I was tempted...I would NEVER try taking a picture of Naomi at night! :) Daniel will sleep through anything... Not Naomi!


No comments: