Thursday, March 21, 2013

My new favorite thing....

Coconut oil. It is amazing stuff. Good for you, both inside & out. While I enjoy it in my breakfast green smoothie.... I am most excited about what it does for my skin & hair!
How do I use it??? Don't get me started.
-make up remover. Gently takes off make up while moisturizing.
-facial moisturizer.... Feels light and amazing.
-shaving balm!!!! My favorite..... I apply to my legs before shower. It does not wash off and is the perfect shaving "cream" for my legs. Leaves them soft and moisturized!
-hair mask! Massage it into hair and let sit for awhile. Wash out. Hair is left extra soft and shiny!
-cuticle cream....
-lip balm....
-massage oil.......

TRY IT! It smells good too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you cook with it too? I will get some today...and try it on my hair! ... Love ya! Mom