I never thought I would be so fortunate to have a group of friends in my life like this, but I do! My Friday girls! We have been through so many joys, heartaches, struggles and celebrations! We have made each other better people through it all. Thank you Vicky, Dawn, Traci, Kristin, Shanna, Monica and Amber (Kate we miss you!). As busy as life may seem at times... I look forward to Friday every week! :) We are currently studying a book called Having a Mary Heart In A Martha World by Joanna Weaver. It is about finding intimacy with God in the busyness of life. It is a great study!
Have a wonderful weekend! We are taking the kids to San Francisco to Chinatown... and then to watch a fabulous Chinese New Year Parade tonight! Fun stuff! :)
2 comments:
Great video. God is so good to us giving us friends to walk on our journey. I have some amazing friends that I meet with every Tuesday. I can't imagine my life without them. Have a wonderful weekend in the City.
Love, Karen V.
thanks for sharing this sarah. :) i forgot the verse but i know its somewhere in either psalm or proverbs that says we need to surround ourselves with Godly men and women. Godly friends are indeed a great treasure.
God bless you!
erlyn of vox.com
Post a Comment