Wednesday, February 18, 2009

(almost) "Wordless Wednesday..."

Naomi, so little and so strong,  at 16 months old... in China.
Naomi a little over one year later!

She really does leave me speechless....
She is amazing! So, I am changing the song on my playlist... back to the song we have on our travel journal... "Amazing" by Janelle. Listen to the words of the song... they are beautiful, as is our Naomi!
I knew I couldn't post this with out any words! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what a little love can do...along with food! Love, GiGi

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

What an amazing difference! She is a beautiful child, who will grow into a beautiful woman because of the wonderful parents that God chose to raise her. Praise God!

Joy Pierce said...

Oh I remember....Naomi looked so fragile when you got her! Now, she looks so confident and secure and BEAUTIFUL! God is so good! I agree, all that God does leaves me speechless too!
Hugs!
Joy