Friday, February 13, 2009

Serious,messy,fun!

What started out as a good idea... a can of shaving cream,a cookie sheet, some tractors and a friend over to play... turned into a GREAT idea!! How can you NOT have fun doing this...
The kids had a blast! The shaving cream lasted IN the cookie sheet for about 30 seconds!








Daniel, at one point, was going to try to climb ON the table... that is where I had to draw the line! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had a BLAST! And to top if off you have a super clean table from all the shaving cream. Happy Valentine's Day! Karen V.

Anonymous said...

Can I come over and play...and shave my legs?!? What fun!!! I see this in a big plastic swimming pool in the back yard on a nice spring day...oh the fun they could have...think BIG! Love, GiGi

Donna said...

WOW, you weren't kidding when you said you guys played with shaving cream,too! Did you use the WHOLE can?! Lol... great idea about the cookie sheets, but did you REALLY think they'd work? Wink.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

looks like they had the times of their lives!! i bet it wasnt too fun cleaning up!

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

Oh man! I did this with 5 of our nieces and nephews when we had them over for a sleep-over (just before Zack was born). They were chasing each other all over the front yard, each with two cans of shaving cream. It was hilarous! You're such a fun mom :)

Melissa said...

You are way more creative and brave than I am. What a fun time!