We had a great time with friends the other day at a snow park... it took Daniel the entire time we were there, to "warm" up to the snow... and Naomi cried almost the whole time... because she wanted to go CONTINUOUSLY down the hill on the sled! It took us awhile to figure out that that was why she was crying! I thought she was hating the snow and cold... nope... she wanted to go down the hills with Daddy... and only Daddy (because he goes fast)!
I don't have too many pictures... I left my camera in the car! I was afraid I might drop it! Good thing too, because I fell a couple times! In fact, I fell so hard on a patch of ice in the parking lot that I am bruised all down my back! I was totally not paying attention to where I was walking (typical, I know) and next thing I know I was staring up at the sky! Lesson learned...watch where you are going, and don't walk on ice! :)



3 comments:
It looks like you all had a great time!!!
Ouch! Sounds like something I would do ;) Glad you and the kids had fun!
Happy New Year, Sarah! Did you like this snow park?? I was looking at their website a couple of weeks ago and thinking of taking the kids...So sad about your fall:( Hope your feeling better.
Love,
Melissa
Post a Comment