Monday, January 19, 2009

A sneak peak...

I have hundreds of pictures to go through, and I am not even home yet! This a is a cute shot off of my Mom's camera of little Miss Naomi and Miss Mia right after they were re-united on Saturday! We had a WONDERFUL time with our friends and had a perfect Chinese New Year Celebration!

You know me... I will post many more pictures... I can hardly wait to download the pictures of our fun weekend, soon as I get home!!! :)

Look at how these beautiful girls have changed!

Naomi and Mia... both with pointy tongues out!

3 comments:

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

What an amazing experience that visit must have been! I can't wait to hear all about it!

The Abbe Family Journey said...

Thanks so much for the sneek peek. I've been waiting. I can't wait to hear all about the trip and see the pics.

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

What beautiful girls! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about it!