THIS was really cool! The moon, Venus and Jupiter were out in the sky tonight! They won't be out like this again until I am almost 80 years old! :) I have no idea how to take a picture at night like this! Anyone know how... I think I need a tripod?
I actually saw these in the sky too! I wasn't sure what planets they were. I never thought to get my camera! Guess I won't be around for their next appearance. :>) Love, Mom
2 comments:
I actually saw these in the sky too! I wasn't sure what planets they were. I never thought to get my camera! Guess I won't be around for their next appearance. :>) Love, Mom
i just wanted to say your family is absolutley beautiful. success stories, like yours, are what keep my motivated.
oh, and i love the name naomi. so pretty!
Post a Comment