Sunday, December 07, 2008

Cutting a tree in Paradise!




Really... this town is called Paradise! And it was! We come here every year to claim our Christmas tree! We had fun wandering through the trees & picking the "perfect" tree.  After finding our tree, we wrote letters to Santa,  colored in a HUGE, coloring book and enjoyed a snack... rode a reindeer, pet a mule, hung out with a turkey and some goats and just had a great time!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been to Paradise, the city! I was in college and toured there with our school choir. I absolutely loved it and wanted to live there... it's such a cute town!
Your pictures are great!! Love the excitement on everyone's faces. Somehow pulling our artificial tree out of the box didn't quite get that reaction! :) haha. love, Sarah Hume

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!
Good job on the pictures...it looks like you all had alot of fun...as always, I wish I was there! See you in 12 days! Love, GiGi

The Abbe Family Journey said...

I must say Naomi looks really clean for having a fit in the dirt..lol