Doing the "Pee-pee Dance" in our house today!!!! Naomi is so proud of herself! We are not even "officially" training her... she just told Daddy she needed to go "potty" and she DID!!! If you only saw me! I looked like a crazy woman dancing around and cheering!! Naomi was beaming! Daniel seemed to be wondering why I don't get so excited when he goes potty.... I had to remind him that he has been doing this awhile! :)
***OOH...OOH... Update! Naomi stayed dry for our entire outing (Disney On Ice!!!) and when we got home went pee-pee in the potty again!!!!
4 comments:
YEAH Naomi! We do the poo-poo song our house! Whatever it takes to get these kiddos to go potty on the toilet, we will do :)
Right on...how exciting!!
That's so exciting!! We started potty training Ethan last week and can't believe how well he's doing. He's still having accidents, but overall doing well. Great job Naomi!!
Awesome job, Naomi! Sarah, remember that time we came over with Alex and Daniel insisted on going potty on the toilet instead of his potty chair " 'cause Alex did it"? It was so funny :)
Post a Comment