I started out trying to get Daniel to hold a "Happy Birthday GiGi" sign, of course Naomi wanted a sign too! I gave her a cornucopia (Daniel had made it :) in preschool). Do you think I could get ONE stinking picture of the kids with the sign... up? Nope! This is what it is like, to try to get a picture of my kids these days! And, yes... ( Jenn and Melissa... ) I am totally on "auto" with a flash! :) It was way to dark inside today and these kids move way to fast for me to figure out what setting to use! I guess I am ready for another class!
Most importantly...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIGI!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU AND WE MISS YOU!!!!
Glad you enjoyed the flowers today... wish I were enjoying dinner with you tonight...
We love you.





3 comments:
I appreciate the effort...looks like the kids are having way too much fun just being kids...love the frolicking! Wish you were here for dinner too...and I love my flowers...I am keeping them at work for everyone to enjoy and then they will come home with me...I may try to photograph the sunflowers...they are amazingly big and beautiful! They brightened a rainy day!
Miss you and love you all...Mom
Those pics alone are priceless!!
These are the best kind of pictures. They capture the moment and the preciousness of your kids. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment