Naomi was placed in our arms. She was small and scared, yet a strong survivor. We were on the other side of the world... We celebrate this day! This is the day God gave Naomi to be our daughter!!!
This is Naomi today... in a traditional Chinese dress made for her while we were in China. She is 2 years old now and was 16 months old in the slide show. So much has changed over the last year. We are so blessed. Daniel and Naomi love each other so much! We can not imagine our family any different that it is right now.

And this is our Slideshow from our travels... be sure to mute my music on on side bar first. Note how much our princess has grown! She is so amazing!
And last... for anyone who wants to see our travel journal... it is linked in my side bar and call "Forever Ours."
We are thinking of a few other special families that we traveled with, who will never be forgotten... you and your precious children are etched in our memories of China. Thinking of you during this special time!

6 comments:
Happy Naomi Day! I am overflowing with memories of this day...I am so thankful to have been a part of it! I love you Naomi...you are such and amazing little girl!
Love, G.G.
Happy Gotcha Day!!! What a special day for your whole family! :) Loved the slideshow and especially the red dress photo from this week. Mia has the same one... wish we could put them in it together! :)
Hope today is one happy moment after another as you rejoice over the amazing blessing of NAOMI!
love, Sarah Hume
Happy Gotcha Day Houston Family! I love the slide show! It is great to see how much Naomi has blossomed and grown into such a beautiful little girl. What a blessing she is. Have a great day of memories and celebration of your family!
Love, The Anders Family
Wow what a wonderfull day!! I'm sure you all feel just blessed to have her in your lives. She has grown so fast in just the short year she's been here.
I'm just overwhelmed watching that video. As I told Valerie, this hs been such and incredible journey to experience. I love you all and am so thankful for having Naomi in OUR world :)
Congratulations on 1 year!! What a special blessing Naomi is. She's precious and she's one incredibly lucky girl to be a part of your family.
Love,
Glenn and Melissa
Post a Comment