Friday, May 22, 2009

Having a bad hair day...

Daniel brought Naomi into my bathroom and said (with a big smile on his face, because I think he actually thought this was hilarious...) "Um, Mom... we have a little problem." Naomi repeated "Yeah, problem."

This is after we have unwound it a bit... this truck was all the way wound to her head... tight!

I thought I would have to cut her hair off for sure...

Nope... in came Daddy to the rescue! He took the truck apart into many pieces!

Naomi patiently sat as Daddy worked...




She had to sit still for about 20 minutes to deconstruct this stinking toy!

Keeping her eyes on Daddy!

So there you have it! My beautiful girl, with not a hair lost thanks to Daddy!

Lesson learned... DO not play with automatic trucks and cars near long hair! Daniel still thinks this was hilarious!

5 comments:

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Too funny, well maybe not for Naomi! Have a great weekend!

Holly said...

oh my gosh,I've been through that with my own hair! Thank goodness for patient and skilled Daddies!

The Abbe Family Journey said...

I was hoping there was a story to go with the pics on facebook. I had to laugh.

Anonymous said...

I know I shouldn't be laughing...but...that was really quite a mess! What a patient little girl she was...and thank you daddy for coming to the rescue...or she would have been sporting a vey short haircut this weekend!
(And did anyone ask how did this all happen?)
Love, GiGi

Joy Pierce said...

That made me laugh out loud! I think Naomi and Clara could definitely get into some trouble! : ) Curious George!!!
Joy