With 100 degree weather this past weekend... it was hard to go wrong with water fun! The kids had a blast with an overpriced blow-up pool that took Glenn and I way too much time to blow up! They had a blast! I even took a dip! :)
oh this makes me happy AND sad...remember my big two kids playing in wading pools when they were little and now Josiah...but he has no other siblings his age to play with him...my nearly 12 and 15 yr olds are about the same height as me, so they are just too tall to fit in a wading pool. Praying that God will make a way somehow some way and someDAY for Josiah's little sis to find her way to us. God IS faithful!
Oh...for the love of summer! Wish I was there dangling my feet in the pool...laughing and splashing right along with the kids! Miss you all...love, GiGi
4 comments:
oh this makes me happy AND sad...remember my big two kids playing in wading pools when they were little and now Josiah...but he has no other siblings his age to play with him...my nearly 12 and 15 yr olds are about the same height as me, so they are just too tall to fit in a wading pool. Praying that God will make a way somehow some way and someDAY for Josiah's little sis to find her way to us.
God IS faithful!
It looks like they had a blast. I can't wait to get Sadie one!!
Oh...for the love of summer! Wish I was there dangling my feet in the pool...laughing and splashing right along with the kids!
Miss you all...love, GiGi
P.S. Whatever the price...it was worth all those precious smiles!
Post a Comment