Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Counting days...


313 days until January 1, 2014. Or 7,512 hours. Or 450,720 minutes.....you get the idea. I am just a little excited to spend the 1st ten days of 2014 on the beaches of Kauai with lots of family! Trip is officially booked. Woohoo! Lot's of nights ahead of me to dream of the fun & relaxation to be had!





3 comments:

Karen said...

Sarah,
We went to Kauai last April. As your trip gets closer I'll email you with some great places to eat, things to do, etc. Have a wonderful day!

Sarah said...

Thanks Karen, I would love that! I have been to Kauai...but it was 13 years ago. I would love some recommendations! :) Hope you are having a great day too!

Anonymous said...

All my bags are packed...
I am ready to go...
This will be soooo much fun!
Love, Mom and Dad