Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11/11/07... A day I will never forget!

Two years ago, we were blessed with our daughter Naomi. I can not begin to put into words how God has worked in the last couple years, other than to show you pictures of our beautiful girl. She is a light and a joy to us. We delight in her strong nature and will, her hearty giggle and very stubborn streak. Naomi has taught me so much in the last two years... Here is just a tiny glimpse at the beauty of our sweet girl!


5 comments:

Joy Pierce said...

Beauty from ashes! What a precious gift Naomi is!!! I cannot believe it has been two years. I so remember you getting ready to go and then those first few months at home. God is so good!!! Enjoy this very special anniversary!!!
Hugs! Joy

Holly said...

Blessed. Indeed. I still remember her referral picture..that hair that stood up all over.
Oh what good gifts the Lord still has in store for you!
Happy anniversary!

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

What a special little girl Naomi is and how blessed she is to have you as her family! Happy Gotcha Day!

Karen said...

Wow! I can't believe it's already been two years. She is a beautiful little girl and so very blessed to be able to call you Mommy.

Anonymous said...

Love your photo slideshow... love that girl! :) Fun to even see mine in there with her! We miss you guys... congratulations on another fun year with your little miss. love, The Humes