We spent the afternoon at a local pumpkin farm. We enjoyed fresh pressed cider, lemon- walnut pie(I could have licked the plate clean!), peanut butter cookies, chocolate-pumpkin bread... Yummy!!!! Oh.. and a hayride ALL to ourselves! This pumpkin farm is one of my favorite places! I love it! Every year I try to go as many times as I can while they are open!
beautiful kids, beautiful Mommy, beautiful time of year! I love what they did for Katie's kids :) How can anyone "meet" Katie and not love her heart for Jesus? :)
4 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! The lemon-walnut pie sounds really good, too!
beautiful kids, beautiful Mommy, beautiful time of year!
I love what they did for Katie's kids :) How can anyone "meet" Katie and not love her heart for Jesus? :)
Great Pictures! We love Bishop's too and can't wait to go back every year!
Pumpkin farms are my fave, too! Looks like you had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment