Happy Easter! We spent our Easter Sunday in Sonoma, with family! It was a beautiful day! We also spent the week before Easter back home with my parents... but I didn't pick up my camera one time! I will have to swipe some pictures from my mom of the fun we had!
It is good to be back on my blog! :) We have lots going on here! I will slowly try to update!
Yeah!...you're back! Love the pictures of the kids...glad you had a wonderful Easter! I'll email you some of our pix from your visit...there's lots to chose from! Miss you...love, mom
7 comments:
Glad you're back...we missed you!
So happy that you are back. I missed the updates on your family.
Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
Love, Karen
Yay! Mia and I just checked in on you and we got so excited to see your sweet ones again!
Hope we can connect soon!
hugs, Sarah H.
Welcome back...I've missed your blogs.
What's God been doing in your neck of the woods? :)
Yeah!...you're back! Love the pictures of the kids...glad you had a wonderful Easter! I'll email you some of our pix from your visit...there's lots to chose from!
Miss you...love, mom
welcome back. looking forward to "catching up!"
Post a Comment