We held Naomi for the first time!

And today... she is such a happy child! We are so blessed that she is our daughter!

I have this weird timeline in my head... I am really looking forward to having her in our family for 8 months and 1 day... and every day after of course! If you are wondering why... Naomi was with her foster family for her first 8 months of life, the orphanage the next 8 months.... I want to be who she knows more than anyone else! This Friday.... She will have been a part of our family for longer than anything she has know. We are looking forward to all the amazing days ahead of us for our family!

I have this weird timeline in my head... I am really looking forward to having her in our family for 8 months and 1 day... and every day after of course! If you are wondering why... Naomi was with her foster family for her first 8 months of life, the orphanage the next 8 months.... I want to be who she knows more than anyone else! This Friday.... She will have been a part of our family for longer than anything she has know. We are looking forward to all the amazing days ahead of us for our family!
4 comments:
I love her hair....she's sooo cute...just think you have a lifetime of years with her!!
She is such a doll! What a blessing she is...
What an amazing transformation in her eyes and smile! She is so happy now! Her face just lights up with LOVE!
Kisses and hugs! Love, G.G.
I am happy for all of you that you made it to your 8 months 1 day :) Naomi looks like such a happy girl.
Love Ya, Valerie
Post a Comment