Glenn & I sponsor a "Hugging Granny" in Yingtan SWI (the orphanage that Naomi was in). These Grannies are mostly retired healthcare & teaching professionals that come into the orphanage and work with the children. They play with them and give them some one on one attention. Because we are sponsors, we receive updates periodically. To my surprise, the latest update had a picture of Naomi from when she was 1 year old! The photo is even date stamped! I love any detail about Naomi's past! Look at how she has changed! :)

4 comments:
She most definitely has grown. What a gift to the children at the orphanage to provide "hugging grannies." (I love your new blog because I can actually leave you a message without having a blog account). Karen V.
What a wonderful picture and great surprise! I'd love to have more pictures of Lainey! That's a neat sponsorship program to be a part of, too.
Wow she sure have gotten big...I just love her smile!!
How cool is that! I would do almost anything to get pictures of Braiden at that age. So precious to have pieces of their past. It is great to see her smiling too!
Post a Comment